FDDR Feeding Detroit is a Non Profit 501(c)3 community/group whose goal is to help the less fortunate, the homeless and the hungry members of our community.
FDDR provides every day meals at no cost to our less fortunate in the community and it is sustained by committed and compassionate volunteers and also, by the generous contributions of donors.
We do not receive any funding from the county, state or federal governments. We are 100% funded by Your donations.
We hold on to the belief that while we may not be able to help everyone, we will support as many individuals as we can. We have a One Love “no questions asked” policy which has resulted in serving more than 120 -150 or more meals a day to individuals in Detroit and Surrounding area.
Our mission is simple: to feed people in need on the streets regardless of their circumstances.
FDDR provides healthy and nutritious meals to all who we see in need on the streets.
Thank you for visiting! Get more info right here: Mission & goals.
How YOU can Help FDDR
Many adults and kids are hungry and cold in greater Detroit
Help FDDR provide them a warm meal and clothing!
Be the link in the chain of Change!
A 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, FDDR relies on contributions from individuals, foundations, and corporations to fund its programs!
Find our Main Facebook page click here FDDR Feeding Detroit
Our YouTube page www.youtube.com/FDDRFeedingDetroit
Twitter @FddrDetroit https://twitter.com/FDDRdetroit
How YOU can Help #FDDR Feeding Detroit
Leave a review. www.FDDR.org/reviews
Are you Looking for a volunteer opportunity that will have an immediate and direct impact on someone in need?
1. Cook/sponsor a meal: www.mealtrain.com/trains/8d2el5
2. Make a monetary donation via check, gift-card, Cash.me/HelpFDDR or www.venmo.com/Help-FDDR to sponsor a meal or operating costs or use any Credit/Debit-card at www.FDDR.org or www.paypal.me/HelpFDDR
3. Choose and order much-needed items from our ALL NEW Wishlist
https://smile.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/3JGX6DJNV8KVH or our multi-store wish-list:
4. Back to Basics! We are phasing out clothing so we do NOT accept items except prepared meals, Coats, Hand-warmers, Hats, boots, gloves, sleeping bags, tents, socks (new) and underwear (new). Mailing/Drop-off: FDDR 2130 4th St. Trenton, MI 48183
5. After a family or business gathering, party or such and there is food left? Do not let it go to waste, donate it to FDDR to help the homeless
and hungry. Send a private message: here and we can set up a drop-off or pick up.
6. LIKE and FOLLOW our page, Watch the VIDEOS www.facebook.com/feedingDetroitanddownriver/videos/
7.Support FDDR and create a fundraiser for FDDR use this link www.facebook.com/fund/feedingDetroitanddownriver/
Together we make it happen EVERY DAY, pay it forward.
Thank you very much for your continuous support!
IN NEED OF FOOD?
Find a Food-Pantry near you at www.foodpantries.org or www.PantryNet.org Just enter your Zip-Code and they show you the ones near you, Or you can Call 211 for help. Also Find a Food Bank - Food Bank Council of Michigan (fbcmich.org) and retireguide.com/retirement-life-leisure/senior-housing/aging-in-place/meals-on-wheels/